Tuesday, February 3, 2015

We interrupt regular scheduling for this very important employment announcement!


In case you haven't been able to infer from my gushing thus far, I'll say it plainly: I LOVE MY JOB. Yes, performing is incredibly fun and sparkly, but being a part of Happily Ever Laughter means the world to me beyond the glitter and the glorious costumes.

The Faerie family is incredibly tight-knit - more than I ever could have imagined. It is a supportive community, where we encourage one another to reach for our highest dreams, pool our creative resources, and provide reinforcement whenever needed. It is a truly astounding thing to be a part of.

See? We're helping each other house hunt! Toadstools, am I right...*sigh*
And yes, while performing at parties is definitely the sparkliest facet (literally - my car shimmers on the inside! *giggle*), I adore working in the Treehouse. Being able to set the tone of our future visits makes me feel all glowing inside...I can't believe how many families contact us and are surprised when we're friendly and upbeat on the phone or through email. I get to talk about parties all day; it's pretty easy to be happy! *laugh* Also, the "office environment" (ooh, that sounds obnoxiously corporate!) is so warm and positive - I actually enjoy coming to work. Wow.

This happened in our office. Yes that is cake, made by Meadow...who is also a Secrefaerie. Be a Secrefaerie, get cake.

So this all sounds like a lot of fun, right? *wink* I promise, it really, really is!

If you're interested in being a Performer, we are currently hiring in the Bay *and* LA! (Or as we call it, La-La Land!)

Here's the link for the application: http://www.happilyeverlaughterparties.com/faerie-job.html

Or, if you live near Santa Cruz and think you might like to be part of Team Treehouse, you can find the Secrefaerie Application here: http://www.happilyeverlaughterparties.com/index.php?id=326

I encourage you to be as creative as possible with your applications, regardless of which aspect of the Faerie realm you'd like to join! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!