Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Live, from Sacramento, it's Thursday Morning!

I don't know about you, but I love my couch. I really, really do. It's cozy and comfy, and has a very snuggly throw blanket on it.

So how marvelous would it be to invite not one, not two, but three Faeries into my living room without having to get up from said couch? It would be AMAZING!

And now...we can! Through the power of television *laugh*. Tomorrow morning, between 9 and 10 am, 3 Faeries will be entertaining a very sparkly group of children on Good Day Sacramento. There will be Face Painting, Balloon Twisting, and even a banjo sing-along with my faerie good friend Fae Diddle Diddle! (Ah, the notorious F.A.E. *giggle*)

Oh! If you don't have a TV (or you don't live in Sacramento), you can also watch on the internet! Technology, we love thee...


Huzzah!

Pirate Ships and Dolly Grips,
Violet


1 comment:

  1. My group of friends from Costume College are all going to be booze fairies.I'm Saphire Gin. I may need to hit you up for advice.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!