Saturday, February 14, 2015

Just the right amount of love for Valentines Day!

I'll admit it - Valentines Day isn't really my most favorite holiday. I think it's because a) I have an early February birthday, and so was oversaturated with heart-wielding teddybears and pink plushies when I was wee, or b) I like to let the people who I love let them know that I love them all the time, so having one day for that feels...redundant?

It also could be that it lends itself towards parties of two, which can be fun, but I like to celebrate things with as many people as is humanly (or faerie-ly) possible!

That being said...sometimes it is nice to allow a leeeeetle bit of cheesiness in...just a small, adorable size amount...and I think I found the perfect amount here.

Faeries. We're suckers for tiny things. *laugh* There's quite a few more videos to see if you want to ham it up this Valentines Day! Here's the link!

Ribbons, Bows, and X's and O's,
Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!