Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sundays make me happy

Sundays are the best...because...I start receiving wonderful emails from grown-ups about the big weekend. Here are a couple that have already come through...and it isn't even Monday yet! *sigh* How fantastic. I just have to say, this weekend was one of those epic ones. We started it by filming a movie with 10 of our Faeries all day on Friday. Then, I visited so many celebrations that I'll be washing the glitter out of my hair for days. I feel...so...lucky.

"Hello Fae Diddle Diddle. I wanted to thank you for sending Miss. Nixie to my daughter's third birthday party on March 20, 2010. Everybody absolutely loved her. She stayed in character from the confirmation phone call till the end of the party. She is truly gifted at what she does. We are all still talking about the gorgeous sparkling face paints. Even the men got their face "



"Just wanted to let you know we had a wonderful party yesterday with the help of Faery Acorn! She was a delightful addition to the festivities. She kept all the children, ages 3 - 11, enthralled with her magic, balloons, and face painting. The adults enjoyed watching her interact with the children as well - lots of smiles all around :). I've attached a picture of her with my son Jackson.

Thank you so much for the fun she provided and we will be sure to pass on your contact information for anyone wanting a bit of magic in their child's special day."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!