Monday, March 1, 2010

Exceptional Praise for Miss Melody!!!!!


"Hello Miss Fae Diddle Diddle and Miss Melody!

I just wanted to let you know that we were very impressed with Miss Melody. My girls are still talking about her. She was the main attraction for my 3 year old, Emery's birthday party. Emery was just enchanted with Miss Melody. I have never been able to get her to sit for so long. And, when Misss Melody passed her large, magic wand to Emery for her to hold, dueing the magic story time, you would have thought that Miss Melody gave her the lost Arc of the Covenant or something. She stared at that thing, turned it over and over, and held it for so long! The face painting was amazing, as well. All of the kids loved it! And Miss Melody is a master at painting wiggling faces! Even my 1 year old, Lily, climbed up into the chair, after her sisters, so that she could get her face painted as well! She also was mesmerized by Miss Melody. She watched her and watched her and laughed right along side her big sisters! But the music was not what I expected. I thought she would come with a guitare and sit down and tell the kids to sing along with her. But that is not what Miss Melody did...Oh no that would have been way to laid back for this hands on, get up and dance fairy! She jumped up and down, she twirrled, she clapped and stomped! Oh my goodness that girl has some energy! More than one person jokingly commented to me that they want some of what she was on! I told them she is a fairy and it was just magic and happiness. LOL! The sing-along was better than what I had expected.

Both my 6 year old and my 3 year old want to have another fairy party, and want Miss Melody to come back . They were sad to see her go. So, we will be calling again for Miss Melody - or even one of the other Fairy's services. Thank you so much for starting this company Fae Diddle Diddle. It surely was the best party we have ever had or even attended!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!