Friday, March 5, 2010

Miss Bunny receives a Yelp.com Review!


Faerie Bunny!
Wow! When we are reviewed on Yelp.com, it just sends me into a tizzy. I am so happy to start our weekend this way! ""If i could give them more stars I would.
They are professional, attentive, fairly priced and above all fun! I wasn't stressing before the party as to whether our princess would show up (which i have read about in reviews about some other party companies) our princess called us days before the party to discuss details and I had her phone number to contact her if anything were to come up.
My daughter chose princess Bunny for her party. She was amazing, we truly felt like we were in a fairy tale. Princess Bunny was gentle, patient and absolutely entertaining. She managed to keep FIFTEEN  3-5year olds absolutely enthralled for an hour and a half. I wouldn't have been able to do that for even five minutes! If you are considering using happily ever laughter for your child's party don't waste your time looking around... this was a truly magical experience! ""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!