Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a way to end the day!


Today was a big day! We went from having a normal weekend schedule this upcoming weekend to being almost completely full in just a matter of hours! Just as I was getting ready to settle down for the evening, a last little email popped up that just made my day. Thank you mama Terra for your wonderful email...it makes all of this hard work completely worth it!

"I am so impressed with your company! Faerie Lina made my Elaine's 3rd birthday complete. She was so professional, yet very easy to approach, cute, talented and funny. I can't talk highly enough about your service. Your website is true to the the saying "What you see is what you get." I will definitely invite a Faerie back to another party (maybe not with 50 people this time!) Thanks again, Terra"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!