Monday, December 28, 2009

Out with the old, in the with new




Whew. The Holidays were quite a wonderful chance to...uh...get sick? I suppose my faerie wings could feel that a break was about to happen, so I came down with a terrible flu (I even had to go to the Emergency Room. Yikes!). To all those parents out there that have had a hard time finding me via telephone, I sincerely apologize. My voice has been replaced by a frog's and I hope to be all ready to speak over the phone again by tomorrow. If you need me, please find me by email, I am next to the computer all the time.

Speaking of the computer, I have taken this time to give our Faerie Page a little make-over, I hope you'll enjoy it! Take a peek if you like...


Ok, back to resting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!