Sunday, January 17, 2010

Outstanding Praise for Faerie Lina!




Despite all the rain this weekend...this wonderful grown-up found a free minute to make my day. Take a peek at what he wrote about our Faerie, Miss Lina...

Dear Fae Diddle Diddle,

I want to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the most wonderful event we had with our fairy Miss Lina. Her personality and performance during the celebration of my twins first birthday party had the attending children ecstatic and mesmerized, even the adults were attentive and entertained at her show --albeit some of us were also impressed at her beauty despite her advanced age of 400+ fairy years. I am so happy that everything worked out for our particular celebration date. Miss Lina engaged older children with her magic show, and the smaller children with such wonderful display of puppetry, that you had them answering at unison whenever she wanted to ask them a question. It was wonderful, and marvelous to have a real life fairy. Children were lined-up for face painting and the balloon animals.

So, I want to give her my special thanks for making our event so memorably, and I thank her for her most appreciated disposition to remain sufficient time, so that every kid had her face painted and her balloon animal. Because a year from now, most people and children may not remember whose birthday was celebrated when, but they surely will remember the birthday where fairy Miss Lina came. Thus, on behalf of my little princesses, myself, and the rest of us, thank you.

Sincerely,
Ralph

P.S. I have already distributed the business cards, from your company, she gave me to other parents. I know for sure, I will be calling for her whenever we have another event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!