Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF? I don't know about that.


Fridays for most 'normal people' involve ending their work day and planning their 'off work' activities. For Faeries? Oh-so-different. It's Monday for us! I spent 6 hours sewing new costumes for Miss Ember (check back soon...it is beyond pretty....probably the fanciest Faerie costume I've made yet...think gold and cream...oh my!) and Miss Jewels (a new Circus Girl costume! Yay for EXTRA sparkly fabric!). On top of those 6 hours were another 6 on the phone getting ready for the big weekend (confirming details, last minute requests....woo hoo!). My living room is a disaster, and all I can think of is how I don't have time to clean it up because starting tomorrow...a full 3 day weekend of performing is about to begin. Here we go. And Mr. Vacuum? I'll get to you some other time. Promise. No, really. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!