Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Praise for Miss Meadow


I found this in my inbox this morning!


"I never wrote to thank you for our Fairy visit on August 1.

Our daughter loved her birthday party with Miss Meadow. Miss Meadow arrived and all of the stress of the party was removed from me as she took the attention of kids & adults alike. Her ability to capture and captivate 9 children and their parents at the same time was amazing! Her talents dazzled the crowd and her kindness was felt by everyone. I have attended many parties with princesses and fairies, but have never experienced the level of excitement and awe that Miss Meadow brought to our event.

Thank you so much for making a very fairy princesses day so special J

Here are some pics – if you would like any copies, let me know and I can send the originals."