Friday, September 10, 2010

Nervous about Clowns?



We are too. No really. Super nervous. Even though I have been in this birthday party world for a super duper long time, it still makes me feel funny when I see a clown at a Parade or something of the like. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE clowning, and in fact, one of our Performers (Miss Chestnut) attends Clown College full time in San Francisco. I realized, it is just the 'image' of a clown that gives me the willies. So, meet our Circus Girl!

She is a perfect addition to a celebration that involves little ladies and gentlemen, because she adds that extra sparkle, but without the 'pink' that most of our other Characters have *laugh*. Here are Miss Willow and Miss Flicker, our Los Angeles Faeries, modeling some of our ever changing Circus Girl costumes.