Friday, September 24, 2010

I love what I do. Even if I look a little crazy.



I love it so much. I can say it is because of the glitter and costumes and children...of course. But my favorite part? Working with the amazing women that are a part of our Faerie family. They bend over backwards for each other in a pinch, and get each other excited about the silliest things (new purple face paint?! Oh my goodness!). When I get a chance to lean over and help them as much as they help me, it makes me the happiest faerie on the planet.

My favorite moment of the day? I *just* flew in from Los Angeles last night from a Balloon Twisting training, and was about to jump in the car to drive back down there to save the day. One of our Faeries is sick and I was going to take over all of her performances, so there won't be any sad faces at any celebrations this weekend. However, Miss Blossom and Miss Lina jumped in to save the day, and will Miss Blossom will by flying to LA in a matter of hours, and Lina gave up some of her plans for her own birthday on Sunday, to cover one of Blossom's shows. Because they like adventure. And love their job. As much as I do.


(here are some super cute photos of my performances a month or so ago up here in the Bay Area, just for fun. Because I had them. And they are pretty *laugh*.)