Saturday, February 13, 2010

Daisy's Last Day




Miss Daisy, our beloved North Bay Faerie, has painted her last face painting, twisted her last pink poodle, and is off to the great unknown...starting now! Her last day *sniff* here at Happily Ever Laugher ended on a very special note....her first time playing The Good Witch. She took a quick shot before she headed out of her castle to the celebration, and it was so pretty, I had to put it up here.

Good luck, Daisy, we'll miss you so much!

Here is some wonderful words that the mommy wrote about Daisy's performance that day...

"I just wanted to tell you that Miss Daisy was wonderful. All of the kids has a ball. Abby has so much fun too. She was so cute with the girls. I have attached a few pictures for you too~
Daisy has made some wonderful memories for me..that I will tell Abby about when she older...smile! I will hold onto your information~ because I am sure I will have you back.
Thank you so much"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!