Friday, November 20, 2009

Miss Belle. Quite the Faerie!




Meet our new Faerie...Miss Belle. Ok...here I go, ok *taking a deep breath*.

Belle just received several scholarships, awards, and even the position of Valedictorian (GPA 4.56! I repeat, 4.56!) in the last couple of years at her human school. My, my. Aside from flying high in her academic career, she finds time to be a tutor through Project H.O.P.E. in Elk Grove.

Belle began her path to receiving her faerie wings a long time ago with her fantastic resume of Cheerleading (want to meet a bubbly Faerie? Meet Belle.), being Class President for 2 years in a row, and singing/dancing/acting all throughout high school.

The first day that I met Belle I look straight at her and saw that she was incredibly driven. Her gentle nature is a fabulous mask to her inner entertainer. She can go from a quiet, calm lady into a jumping, giggling Faerie in 2 seconds flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!