Monday, November 30, 2009

Helping us remember every detail...

Photographers. What would be do without them? I am constantly running into photographers while performing, and sometimes wonder how their pictures turn out. Capturing a birthday party is quite the task, especially because they are normally just a couple of hours! You only have a tiny window of time to grab the best moments, and then...they're gone.

I met Sonya Yruel , a photographer, at a recent celebration that I performed at in the Bay Area. She really stuck in my mind after the event because of how well she blended in. She was always popping up at the right moment to snap the picture, yet I never felt like she was 'in the way'. On top of that incredible act, she also was constantly smiling and had a very calm feeling about her. The children acted completely at ease around her, which allowed her to capture some beautiful shots.

I asked if I could peek at some of the photos when she was done, and (I am quite the lucky Faerie!) she said yes!

Here are some pictures from that beautiful day in October when I performed as our Pink Princess...
Who says Princesses are just for Girls? Especially when we can catch bubbles!


Ah, my favorite. Face Painting!

I love that this picture is mostly the grown-ups...and look at their faces!

Meet the photographer...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!