Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ah...the Oregon Country Faire...



The Youth Stage...my home at the Oregon Country Faire.



It was a hot one this year! With temperatures above 100 degrees everyday, it made performing at this year's event extra tricky! Thankfully, almost every booth was selling yummy strawberry lemonade, and it was a wonderful treat after a performance. One booth even gave me one for free after one gentleman behind the counter said, "This is for you, Miss Faerie. You made my son a balloon yesterday, and it made him SO happy. Thank you. " I have to admit, I felt a bit like a celebrity. Oh my! *laugh*

Here are a few pictures of the performances, and some of the fun friends I met along the way!

Happy Summer! Happy Summer!



This young chap made me giggle quite a bit!


What's in the box?



I wonder what it is going to be?!