Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Newest Faerie Gets Rave Reviews!


Miss Faerie Meadow started her life here at Happily Ever Laughter this week with outstanding reviews from a client that has already seen us perform in the past. Congratulations, Meadow! Miss Meadow performed at Your Stage Toys in Pleasanton, Ca. The owner sent us this little message...

"Hi Faerie Meadow -

I wanted to send you a quick thank you for giving us such a wonderful show today. We really enjoyed it. The children were laughing and smiling the entire time and I had several parents come up to me to let me know how much they enjoyed the time they spent with you. It was great seeing so many children leave the store with beautiful face and arm paintings. Those who left with balloons were thrilled as well. Thank you again...I know this was your first solo flight, but honestly no one knew. You were simply delightful, professional and a treat to have in the store. We look forward to your next visit. "

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Faerie Meadow,
    I wanted to say thank you for giving us such a wonderful time. The children were happy and laughing and the parents told me how wonderful you were. Your face painting was amazing. You were delightful and a sweet treat for chidren.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!