Monday, August 3, 2009

Huge weekend...


Wow! This weekend was huge for us over here! Fae Diddle Diddle (not to mention the rest of our faeiry family...they each performed over 3 times in two days!) personally flew 350 miles, visited 6 celebrations, painted over 200 children's (and grown-ups!) faces, and twisted 250+ balloons...all in less than 48 hours. Phew!

This morning I woke up to find the most lovely emails in our email box about the big weekend (and a couple photos! I just love it when that happens!).

Here is a glimpse at one of the lovely emails that I received today about our big weekend...

Dear Fairy Fae,
Thank you very much for making my daughter Natalia's 3rd birthday party so special! All of her friends were delighted by your presence and all of us parents were marveled by your talent. More than one of my friends commented on your natural "fairy" way, your grace, and how we were all drawn to watch you interact with our children. I will highly recommend you to anyone who appreciates art, uniqueness, grace, and natural beauty.
No doubt that I will see you in another of Natalia's birthday parties.
Thank you so so much!!
Marite-San Carlos, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!