Monday, May 25, 2009

Happily Ever Laughter Parties...I would like you to meet the internet...


After 4 years of delighting thousands of children at celebrations of all kinds, Happily Ever Laughter has decided to give a behind the scenes peek of what is on our mind when we aren't twisting balloons or spreading glitter. *smile*

Let me introduce myself.  Hello! (Well, more like 'Heeellloo' with a Faerie voice) My name is Fae Diddle Diddle and I am the founding Faerie of Happily Ever Laughter Parties.  The inspiration for starting Happily Ever Laughter came when I discovered that all the characters provided at Children's Parties were the same characters on the lunch boxes, TV, and movie screens.  I want to remind children that they don't all have to be the same princess, the same Snow White or Cinderella, but their own unique view on what a princess or any imaginary character could be.  

I understand that each child is different, and that is why our characters are different.  Our clowns don't have red noses or scary wigs, and our princesses don't look like Sleeping Beauty. They are the characters from my own imagination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message right....here....no, wait - here!